“I enjoyed walking around the lake, picking raspberries and looking at funny ducks.”
– Aranka, Holland
In a walking distance from The Funky Forest you will find a lot of unique nature spots.
– The birch and beech forest, which surrounds the Lake of Langaa, where the pheasants gather in large flocks.
– Untouched forest areas with heaps of wild blackberries and a big variety of birds and animals.
– The old oak forest by The Gudenaa River – a “must see” for all nature lovers.
– The are along the Gudenaa River – every angler’s paradise. You can catch both fresh salmon and trout.
– Canoe or kayak trips along the Gudenaa River.
– Bike trips.
– Ice scating on the lake and tobogganing down the hills.
Would you like to experience more of Jutland, the possibilities are endless.
Our guests love:
– The indoor Rainforest in Randers
– Mønsted Kalkgruber
– Viborg Water
– The old town in Aarhus
– Ree Park
– Djurs Sommerland
– Aalborg Zoo
– Mariager Saltcenter
– Gl. Estrup
– Moesgaard Museum